Privacy Statement IBH Datentechnik GmbH
The following are deemed to be the controller pursuant to data protection legislation, especially the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
IBH Datentechnik GmbH
34134 Kassel, Germany
Your rights as a data subject
You have the following rights:
• Information about the data we hold about you and its processing,
• Rectification of inaccurate personal data,
• Deletion of data we hold about you,
• Restriction of data processing,
• Objection to our processing of your data, and
• Data portability if you have given your consent to data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you may withdraw it at any time with future effect.
You can assert your rights at any time by contacting our Data Protection Officer. The relevant contact details are provided below.
You may file a complaint with your competent supervisory authority at any time: https://www.bfdi.bund.de.
Purposes of data processing by the controller and third parties
We process your personal data only for the purposes specified in this Privacy Statement. We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for any purposes other than those specified. We will pass on your personal data to third parties only if:
• You have given your express consent to this,
• The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party,
• The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation,
• The processing is necessary to protect vital interests, and
• There is no reason to believe that you have an overriding and legitimate interest in the non-communication of your data.
Deletion or blocking of data
We are committed to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. We will therefore store your personal data only as long as is required to:
• Fulfil the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement, or
• Comply with the retention periods specified by law.
Once the relevant purpose has been fulfilled or the retention period has expired, the relevant data will be blocked or deleted.
Collection of general information when visiting our website
When you visit our website, cookies are used to collect and store general information. This information (server log files) includes details about your web browser, operating system, the domain name of your Internet service provider and other similar information. None of this information can be used to identify you personally.
This information is required for technical reasons to enable the correct delivery of the requested website content and is generated automatically when using the Internet. It is processed for the following purposes in particular:
• To ensure a good website connection,
• To prevent technical issues when using our website,
• To evaluate system security and stability, and
• For other administrative purposes.
We may, from time to time, statistically analyse anonymous information of this kind in order to optimise our website and the underlying technology.
Use of Google script libraries (Google Webfonts)
To display our content correctly and in a graphically appealing form across different browsers, our website uses script libraries and font libraries, such as Google Webfonts (https://www.google.com/webfonts/). Google Webfonts are transferred to your browser cache to prevent the need for repeated loading. If your browser does not support or prevents access to Google Webfonts, the content is displayed using a standard font.
Calling script libraries or font libraries automatically creates a connection to the librarys operator. It is therefore possible in theory – although it is currently unclear whether and for what purposes – that the operator of such libraries may collect data.
We reserve the right to adjust this Privacy Statement to meet new legal requirements or to incorporate changes to our services in the Privacy Statement (for example, upon the introduction of new services). The new Privacy Statement applies when you visit our website again.
IBH Datentechnik GmbH, Kassel
||Download pdf file here: